2007年11月4日 星期日

WHO I AM ~ !

Hello, I’m Chun Yi Yeh. You can call me bear~ Why? Why I’m called bear. You will know when you see me. Because I’m so tall and so strong that my friend think. So they call me bear. I do not feel that I’m very strong but I like that they call me bear. Because I feel happy when they call me bear.

I come from Hualine. There is a very beautiful place in the eastern part of Taiwan. When I go out , I can see the green mountain and a lot of exuberant fields. In Hualine, I also can see the extensive sea. I can heard the insect and birds singing in my home in all year. After typhoon leave , I can see many waterfall that hang on the mountain.

I graduated from the Hualine senior high school. This high school is the nearest high school from the seashore of all high school in Taiwan. My mother is a nurse in a clinic. My father is a public servant in the Running water company . I also have a young brother in the Hualine technical school . I love them and miss them.

沒有留言: