2007年11月5日 星期一

HELLO~JAPAN!

Japan is the first one experience that I had ever gone to other country, and this is also my first taking the airplane. On airplane, I put my face on the window closely, I don’t believe that the cloud is in such short distance from me. I see Hualine become smaller and smaller, the house on the land are like many matchboxes. I have not thought that I can fly in the sky,

I like the Disneyland most. What impress me most is the Cinderella’s castle, which is located in the middle of the Disneyland. There is a sister who guides us to visit the castle by telling stories about Cinderella. When some special effect happened, for example, the door crashed, she shouted,” Escape! Quickly!” I feel she is funny because she took us run around the Disneyland. Both of us are happy.

These day in Japan, I feel Japan’s street is clear and the food there is tasty. Most of all, their service is very good! They’ll show a smile to everyone even though they don’t understand who you are. If I have a chance to travel in other country, I would go to Japan again.

沒有留言: