2007年11月5日 星期一

MOVIE the Transformers

After the university entrance exam. I want to see the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my good friend but we do not see that at last. Because,we are stop and attracted by the other thing that is a poster. A big robot’s hand attract me. He is my hope to have in the small period. Well we determine to see the movie-Transformers.
After the movie starts ten minute,the big war turn up. The helicopter disappearing suddenly appears. And, it transformers to begin fire. I see the movie less than ten minutes. My heart is caught deep into the movie.
In the movie,my favorite role is Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Especially, Bumblebee is my best love. He is funny and very thoughtful. And ,in the list, Bumblebee have injury but his heart is still strong.
Optimus Prime,he is the leader. He is clear,resolute and benevolent. In the movie list,he say something that touch
my heart.

With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

Every Transforme!

沒有留言: