2007年11月6日 星期二

10/28 I am in Taipei

Because the NCL club say they have a good lecture that I can go to, I go to Taipei on 10/28. there is a good lecture and I see my friends. I walk all day and I have funny day.
The lecture is 2007 branding Taiwan forum. This is made by ministry of economic affairs. I impress on sony Taiwan president because he is funny and he say very easy but that is very important. He say “one of ice berg. Above sea and some below sea. The brand develop like the ice berg life. The brand like the tip of ice berg. Brand building,branding requires engery, time, constant, impronement and revolution. Branding as a lonely mountain,and climbing without guide. The branding is not make by one day.” This is very easy know and it have a big power.
After the lecture,I walk and stroll around in the good faith district. Afterwards, I walk to the NTU . that right. I go there by walk. Although it is very tired but it is very happly.
In the NTU,Isee my good friends. At the lest,we go to the Shida night market. There is very people and there is very food that I thik very delicious.
I have fun with my friends and I like them.

沒有留言: